The Scientific Computing Group holds two seminars each summer term offering a selection of scientific topics.
Note: The previously held seminar HeteroPROG is replaced by Performance Engineering.
- Examples of Domain Specific Languages (DSLs)
- Automatic or Algorithmic Differentiation
- Automatic Generation of Code
2. Performance Engineering
- Architecture and properties of shared-memory multiprocessor (SMP) machines
- Measuring and Understanding Performance on SMP Machines
- First Experience in using selected performance analysis tools